Sunday 26 June 2011

New signing for team 'Curl one out'

Team curl one out are please to announce the signing of David Morton who will play second for the team in the forthcoming season. David a former Scottish junior champion was delighted to put pen to paper this weekend and seal the deal.

Talking from his home in Lockerbie David said " obviously I am delighted to sign for the team as negotiations have been ongoing for some time now. The deal just had to be right for me to come out of retirement, I always like to be on the winning side and feel these guys have what it takes." asked about how he felt on further signings Dave was very tight lipped. "The team are yet to sign a Lead and this was another stumbling block for me moving into the team, I have ambition to compete at the top level and a world class lead below me is a must. The team are in negotiations with numerous top curlers and if they can pull off a big money transfer in this closed season we can get the training and bonding started early."

No comments:

Post a Comment